Tuesday, May 29, 2012

business

Tuesday! What a beautiful day. I guess it doesn't really matter to me. I've been helping my parents out a lot lately with their real estate stuff. They are super busy and don't have the time to put into marketing, so i'm their little marketing girl! I actually like it even though my brain gets fried after a few hours. I find real estate very fascinating how it all works like manteo real estate and things like that. I find business' interesting in general. I don't really want to be a part of them but I find them interesting to say the least. Troy's business stresses me out and it's not even mine - i can't even imagine having my own. My aunt who was visiting from Whitehorse said that they don't really have any second hand clothing stores in Whitehorse. If i were to start a business that's where i would be. I know how much they thrive in small towns around here, let alone a big city! It would be perfect!

No comments: