Sunday, May 27, 2012

in due time

I always dream about vacations. I really want to go back to Kenya next year. I really wanted to go this summer but was unable to pull it off - just way to much stuff going on. It all worked out in the end though. It's not so much of a vacation when I'm there but it is for me. I love it there so much and my 'Kenyan family' are so sweet. I miss them so much it makes me sad when I think about them. Soon hopefully I'll see them. I always get packages in my email for resort type vacations like hotels.orlandovacation.com. I'm sure it would be really fun to go somewhere and just RELAX but that's not idea of a good vacation to me. I guess if it was somewhere's where I really wanted to go then it would be awesome. I'd love to do some travelling in Europe. In due time.

No comments: